A planned preventative maintenance (PPM) program aims to prevent the breakdown or failure of equipment before it actually occurs.
Commercial Freezer Chiller AMC Service
To ensure that your refrigeration system is running at a consistent temperature and to increase its lifespan, you should have one of our friendly technicians inspect your system even if it’s running smoothly.
Maintenance visits can take as little as a few hours (depending on the size) and our technicians come prepared with tools and products to fix common problems on site. We will also ensure that a detailed maintenance report will be filled out, for your records, on how your refrigeration systems are running.
During a maintenance visit, we will:
- Chemically clean / degrease condenser coils
- Clear condensate drain lines
- Monitor defrost operation
- Monitor temperature and cycling
- Check compressor operation and control wiring
- Check refrigerant level
- Check all temperatures
- Inspect door seals & door switches
- Check and adjust defrost timers
We offer tailor made maintenance contracts that can suit the requirements and budgets of any business or individual. Even if we didn’t install the unit, we’re happy to quote you for our services to maintain it.
As a contracted customer, you will also have priority on the call out system. No matter the size of your system or the terms of the contract, you can rest assured that you’re being looked after by honest, hard-working and experienced professionals. Contact our team today to find out how we can help you with your refrigeration maintenance!
Annual Maintenance Contract Services for:
- All refrigeration system
- Commercial freezers, chillers, refrigerators, fridges
- All cooking appliances
- Commercial Freezer Chiller AMC Service
Gas & electrical cooker, oven, grill and stove.
- Dishwasher and glasswasher machine